I sort of like your rain boots!!!! Think they'd be nice with all of your outfits!! I am envious of your blog. I just have a clue how to do one or how to get back to yours if you don't send me a link with each new update!!
Woops. Meant to say I just DON'T have a clue...Obviously, I can't type either....
How things on the DARK SIDE?Never say never...love, Chris
Consider yourself stalked
hahahaha I LOVE it, I've always wanted to be stalked!
I adore you! We saw 3 people in the subway Saturday night wearing rainboots but they were nowhere near as cute as yours!
Love it!-so glad you decided to join the blogging world!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I sort of like your rain boots!!!! Think they'd be nice with all of your outfits!! I am envious of your blog. I just have a clue how to do one or how to get back to yours if you don't send me a link with each new update!!
Woops. Meant to say I just DON'T have a clue...Obviously, I can't type either....
How things on the DARK SIDE?
Never say never...love, Chris
Consider yourself stalked
hahahaha I LOVE it, I've always wanted to be stalked!
I adore you! We saw 3 people in the subway Saturday night wearing rainboots but they were nowhere near as cute as yours!
Love it!-so glad you decided to join the blogging world!!
Post a Comment