Thursday, December 11, 2008

Photo class...

you have been good to me! 

a week ago was our last day and we had to turn in our final project. We were let loose on this and were able to do whatever we wanted! We just had to make a slideshow of images and put music to it. I knew everyone else was doing a slideshow of portraits and since well, I'm me, I had to be different! I had such a blast doing this project!

I had a heck of a time trying to download my video though, so it takes a few minutes to download now. So if you have a few, sit back, turn up your sound & click here
{then click on the arrow pointing down on the right hand side} 

Next Up:
Independent study in Art Photography
Cant hardly wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Keep up the good work...your blog and photos are some of the best!

Brit and Drew said...

You are so talented. Your final was amazing. I was stirred. I loved the song you chose too. Who sings it?

Team Candland said...

Ms Becca! You are so amazingly talented! I watched it twice and cried! And that is one of my favorite songs of all time (Romeo&Juliet Soundtrack is the soundtrack of my college days).