Wednesday, April 8, 2009

dear weather

i know that i have complained about you before,
in fear that you were getting too hot too quickly.
but tonight we were able to enjoy our dinner on the back patio
and take a little stroll at dana park.
so for that, i thank you

now you, my little diet that is torturing me,
you i will complain about.
i have been starving all day and am struggling to stay under my calorie limit.
darn you diet
{dont worry, when this is all over and i am feeling fantastic i will be thanking you as well}
....until then
love-
b

{here's to you spring. you are lovely}



2 comments:

Dawn Nelsen, co-author of "Girlfriends Diet Diary" said...

If you would like a nutritional cleanse that doesn't leave you feeling empty, check www.dawnnelsen.com
It's an Isagenix nutritional weight loss system with guaranteed results. I would be happy to personally work with you to reach your goals. I am certified in natural health and nutrition and have published "Girlfriends Diet Diary," a 30 day empowerment journal for dieting.
Thank you, Dawn Nelsen

Jill said...

So I need some color advice from you...I'm wanting to go a little "darker" with my hair (think drew barrymore or LC from the Hills! I like the golden color) and I hear you are the expert on all things hair dye :) Brooke and I have experimented with a few but my hair does not seem to grab it evenly so I have stuck with the bleach. Anyway, please advise. Please email me (or call) jillielloyd(at)gmail. Thanks cuz!