Thursday, October 8, 2009

9 days and counting

and we will be muddy, sweaty, hot messes at the mud run

and i'm as ready as i can be. last saturday i ran
6.75 miles
straight

i have never in my life done that before
& when all was said and done, i was more shocked than i was tired.
but i couldn't of done it without my sista chris
she is a superstar!


and if you are wondering what this chick would possibly wear in a mud run, well you are in for a treat

well close. mine is black

i know what you're thinking, a-mazing right?

3 comments:

Therena Taylor & Family said...

Wow, what a picture! I've got to say I am getting really freaked out! What was I thinking???!!! But I'm quite impressed with your running skills!

Brit and Drew said...

ohhhh. sexy!!! can't wait to see pics of that. good luck on your run.

Priscilla said...

uuummm...where can I get one of those?? We'd love to use it for roleplay!