Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vegas Baby

Last weekend was husband's golden birthday so we decided to go big or go home! So for one last hurrah before this beef cake comes out, we headed over to Vegas for one wild time.
Well as wild as 8 months pregnant allows. :)

We saw Ka and Le Reve.
Both super awesome.
Both made me want to join the circus.

I finally went to the Grand Canyon.... just kidding. We actually didn't do the "experience" but i figured if I got my picture taken in front of it its just like going to the real thing......... right? ;)


We thought the little guy needed a nice golden glow for his big debut next month....
{I apologize in advance. this picture is strictly for those out-of-towners who insisted they wanted to see this belly of mine}
you asked for it...... :)


And of course when I saw the Sex & The City slot machine I just couldn't contain myself. And you know what? I won $80!!


Husband found the perfect "family" car........


And before we left we had to stop at Pink's Hotdogs because that is the one and only weird thing that I have craved!

normally I think hotdogs are revolting.

And no, your eyes are not fooling you. That is indeed onions, relish, tomatoes and sour cream on my hotdog. and no that is not some weird thing i was craving, that is actually a hotdog on the menu!
UH-MAZING!
Dont knock it till ya try it!

No comments: