
Thanks to ALL that made my birthday so fun!
Thanks for all the
texts
phone calls
& beautifully sung "happy birthdays"
presents
kisses
& good company
What a wonderful WEEK it was!
First up of the birthday festivities:
{monday night}
A delicious wing-a-thon @ LONG WONG's with my 3rd favorite fam, the Daniels {no pics to prove it, but i swear it happened!}
Second round:
{tuesday night}
Dinner with the Alders @ Liberty Market {definitely a new fave}

Third event:
{thursday}
Lunch with my two favorite boys @ The Farm
{most definitely a fave AND tradition for the past few b-days}
{also a big day for my boots! They finally got to see sunshine & helped me shop till I dropped, whew what a day!}
Last but certainly not least:
{thursday night}
The most fantastic, the most delicious, the most FAVE of them all....La Grande Orange
with the company of the most fantastic, delicious, and fave friends.....Karen & David!
And to top off the night, we headed over to the Sugar Bowl for a sweet ice cream treat and a rousing game of Rock, Paper, Scissors {and to no surprise my hubby won. I think he should enter a tournament or something, he's THAT good}
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Becca!!! Love the boots. Nat
Happy birthday!
We still live in Mesa just off of Gilbert and Southern by Mesa High.
Are you guys back in AZ? Last time I saw you, I thought you were moving to CA??Maybe? I could be totally wrong?
Happy Birthday, Becca! I was so proud of Talmage, he typed out the whole two sentence email for you!! You should feel special!
Soooooo glad you had an awesome b-day!! Sugar Bowl is the yummiest! :)
Post a Comment